Centralized Public Procurement
The Directorate General for Public Procurement and Supply tender in the subject of „supplying IT security solutions and providing related services” and signed a framework agreement with PR-AUDIT in the context of providing non product-related IT security services (infrastructure planning, disaster recovery planning (DRP), business continuity planning, auditing, education for security awareness, etc) in accordance with COBIT 4.1 „control objectives relating to information and connected technology” control framework and with the 25th Recommendation of the Senior State Secretariat for Infocommunication.
(KM0501ITBT2011/6) Providing non product-related IT security services
- IT security system planning
- Creation of IT security regulatives, documentations (such as disaster recovery plan (DRP), business continuity plan, policies, etc) stb.) készítése;
- Auditing, Quality assurance of IT security projects;
- Vulnerability testing;
- IT security education (for IT and IT security professionals);
- IT security education of general users.
PRAUDIT operates a project office on its own site for the duration of the framework agreement. Our project office’s business hours: 08:00-17:00 from Monday to Friday. Address: 1145 Budapest Szenttamás utca 4.
Telephone: Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00
Telephone number:+36 1 789 93 23
Fax: +36 1 220 46 10