Praudit Continuity Planner
Functions of the PCP framework:
- Recording data classes, using the CIA theory
- Process assessment and dependency inspection
- Conducting business impact analysis
- Completion of data asset inventory and data classification, assigning data classes to IT systems
- Classification of electronic information systems (on the basis of confidentiality, integrity and availability)
- Testing compliance with security level technological requirements – Definition of real security levels and deficiencies of electronic information systems
- Completion of action plans to achieve compliance with the required security levels
- Definition of the organisation’s required security class (SECURITY CLASS organisation =max (SECURITY CLASS electronic information system i) (i=1..n).)
- Assessment of the factual security level of the organisation
- Completion of action plans for achieving compliance with required security level
Advantages of the use of the framework:
Use of the framework significantly facilitates the SUBSTANTIAL conduction of legally required audits. A difficulty of completing classification lies in that it needs to be done by comparing large quantities of incoming data (such as: from the classification of data handled in the IT system, the system’s classification must be defined based on the high water mark principle). Querying such correlations is largely facilitated by the relational dabase used for data arrangement.
- Assessing compliance with technological security levels is done by using complex matrices, which – if lacks software support – requires high amounts of resources
- Completion of review and maintenance in a resource-conservative manner
- Supplying data to supervisory authorities in systematic, organised and methodologically supported ways.
- PR-AUDIT Ltd is willing to provide full-scale support in the conduction of assessments and classifications, and also in the processes of implementing the system, providing education, and assuming advisory tasks in the course of all of the processes.